February 2, 2023

012: Jigabachi AV (scene)

Jigabachi AV

The war of Artificial Intelligence


In the Standalone Complex series. The A.I. has dominated the government and military organisations. Even the human has implanted the assistant A.I into their brains. So everyone can become superhuman. Communicating to each other even without the need of opening the mouth. The mind can be interexchanged into different body shells. In such a cyber world. The war is no longer required the attendance of human soldier. This is exactly what this scene to be look like. 

After I watched the episode-4 "Natural Enemy"  in Standalone Complex 2nd GIG. I got the chopper in Tokyo immediately. The chopper is very cyber & stylish. After 2 decades of time. It is still the best chopper in my collection. 

To browse more photo and descriptions. Just click on the photo to access the detail page👇.


1/72 Jigabachi AV attack helicopter vs Tachikoma
Ghost ini the Shell - Standalone Complex 2nd GIG

No comments: